Here's What Your Children Are Learning Today

Jewish World Review | 3/13/2018 | Staff
TitanSwimr (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://jewishworldreview.com/theme/images/fbshare.jpg

Dmitriy Shapiro: Rand repents?

Kelsey Dallas: OMG: Is profanity losing its punch?

Kathryn - Moody - Investors - Global - Crisis

Kathryn Moody: Investors, Are You Ready for the Next Global Crisis?

Mark Steyn: You Want Nazis?

Gabriel - Schoenfeld - War - Crimes - Gaza

Gabriel Schoenfeld: War Crimes in Gaza?

Mark A. Kellner: OMG: Is profanity losing its punch?

James - K - Glassman - Investors - Global

James K. Glassman: Investors, Are You Ready for the Next Global Crisis?

My husband and I managed to raise six children on a very limited income, (as I was a stay at home Mom for 15 years), sending them to private Catholic schools for twelve years. Now we enjoy watching them do the same with our 13 grandchildren.

Today - Children - Issues - Parents - Decades

What is disheartening, however, is how today's children are being systematically exposed to issues we parents never had to contend with raising our own decades ago. Is it liberalism or just plain evil that's taking away the innocence of childhood? Why on earth should kindergarten curricula include lessons on gender reassignments or anything to do with sex education? Have you watched what children are watching on television today?

I remember when Saturday mornings would show cartoons on the local networks but cartoons are only available now on cable stations and are more inclined to represent liberal humor and social engineering rather than what appeals to children.

Child - Series - Back - Barnyard - Male

The very young child watching the series "Back at the Barnyard" will assume male bulls have udders like cows. Although the character Lincoln on Nickelodeon's Loud family has ten sisters to watch over, his best friend also has two fathers. I'm supposed to add -- not that they're anything wrong with that -- but I won't since I don't believe in adding confusion to a child's life.

Dora the Explorer is a big moneymaker for its creators but I've always thought that what we needed was Hispanic children learning English rather than the other way around plus is it really wise to encourage children...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Jewish World Review
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: