Inside the 'Tube bomber's bedroom laboratory': Images and footage reveal the bizarre experiments carried out by Iraqi asylum seeker, 18, who said it 'was his duty to hate Britain' before 'detonating explosive on Parsons Green carriage'

Mail Online | 9/7/2017 | Mark Duell;Bridie Pearson-jones For Mailonline
AavyAavy (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/03/12/14/4A1EC4C800000578-0-image-a-162_1520864610779.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/03/12/9109861650472321473/1024x576_MP4_9109861650472321473.mp4

Footage has emerged of experiments allegedly carried out by an Iraqi asylum seeker who said it 'was his duty to hate Britain' before detonating an explosive on a London Underground train.

A video released by Scotland Yard today showed alleged Parsons Green bomber Ahmed Hassan carrying out experiments to destroy a mobile phone.

Old - Bailey - Hassan - Charity - Worker

The Old Bailey has heard that Hassan told a charity worker his father was killed in Iraq and the Americans were to blame.

The 18-year-old arrived in Britain in October 2015, two years before he allegedly left 400g of TATP on a Tube train, which partially exploded.

Barnardo - Worker - Youseff - Habibi - Jurors

Barnardo's worker Youseff Habibi told jurors he caught Hassan listening to an Arabic song on YouTube along the lines of 'coming to the slaughter in your own home' when he was living in a children's home in Surrey.

Meanwhile lecturer and mentor Katie Cable got to know Hassan at Brooklands College in Weybridge, Surrey, from April 2016.

Media - Parents - Sunbury - Court - Heard

While there, he studied media and was placed with foster parents in Sunbury, the court heard.

Ms Cable told jurors that Hassan had said his parents had been killed. She said: 'I believe Ahmed said his father was blown up and his mother had been shot.'

Ms - Cable - Tony - Blair - Events

Ms Cable said he had talked about Tony Blair and expressed 'anger' at events in Iraq. I believe the anger was very clear. He referred to being angry several times.'

He allegedly told her 'the British' were responsible for his parents' death.

Jurors - 'When - State - Students

She told jurors: 'When he first arrived he was probably in the worst state I had ever seen any of our students.

'Incredibly conflicted, frightened, confused, plagued by boredom. Snapping pens, leaving the classroom.'

Care - August - Ms - Cable - Events

But he improved after he was given foster care and by 2017 was doing 'really well', she said. In August 2016, Ms Cable discussed events in Iraq with Hassan in a park.

She said...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
What's more plentiful, hydrogen or stupidity?