Enjoying a slice of the action! Holly Willoughby treats herself to a pizza for Mother's Day as she leads the celebrities leaving Dancing On Ice wrap party

Mail Online | 3/12/2018 | Kate Thomas for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/03/12/11/4A1D9DA500000578-0-image-a-71_1520853664204.jpg

She was on hosting duties with Phillip Schofield during the star-studded final, which saw fan favourite Jake Quickenden skate to victory.

But Holly Willoughby managed to squeeze in some Mother's Day celebrations following the main event on Sunday, making an early exit from the after-party with her children and heading home to enjoy a pizza.

Something - Holly - Top - Pair - Look

Changing out of her glittering white gown into something a little more comfortable, Holly donned a nude long-sleeved top and a pair of wide-legged, leather look flares.

She opted for comfort, ditching her heels in favour of star emblazoned trainers and a leather cross-body bag.

Star - Car - Son - Harry - Takeaway

The star was spotted climbing into a car with her son Harry, eight, clutching a takeaway pizza box in one hand as she headed home to her husband Dan Baldwin.

Also calling it a night early was Stephanie Waring, who was rocking an edgy look in bodycon leggings and a padded jacket, still sporting her gravity-defying hairdo from the final.

Ice - Veterans - Jane - Torvill - Christopher

Dancing on Ice veterans Jane Torvill and Christopher Dean were seen exiting the wrap party alongside Holly's co-host Phil.

Determined to keep the party going, winner Jake was seen in the smoking area with the dancers and Love Island star Kem Cetinay, who narrowly missed out on a spot in the final.

Jake - Reality - Shows - X - Factor

Jake, who has previously appeared on reality shows including X Factor and I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!, skated to victory during the grand final.

Struggling to hold back tears, the 29-year-old joked: 'I can’t get my head around it.'

Favourite - Fans - Judges - Jayne - Torvill

A firm favourite with fans and judges Jayne Torvill, Christopher Dean, Ashley Banjo and Jason Gardiner throughout this series, the final saw Quickenden beat actress Brooke Vincent, who came second, and rugby player Max Evans, who was third.

Coronation Street star Vincent jokingly asked if there had been a fix as Quickenden was given his trophy.

She teased:...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!