COMMENTARY: The “Trump Miracle” continues to stoke the U.S. economy

Las Vegas Review-Journal | 3/10/2018 | Staff
lhumara (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.reviewjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/10237150_web1_trump4.jpg

I’m the guy who predicted a Trump victory against all odds in the 2016 election. I also predicted a “Trump Miracle” for the economy. Here’s my new prediction: President Trump guaranteed his re-election last week.

Liberals must be sick to their stomachs. No matter what they do or say, no matter how hard they try to distract us from the booming economy, the “Trump Miracle” shines through.

Trump - Administration - War - California - Immigration

I was going to write about the Trump administration’s war with California, illegal immigration and liberal politicians serving as “lookouts” for illegal felons. This move is cheered by middle-class Americans sick of being treated like second-class citizens. Brilliant. But this topic will have to wait.

Then I decided to write about Trump’s new tariffs on steel and aluminum, backed on stage at the White House by cheering blue-collar steel and aluminum workers. Trump kept his campaign promise to fight for American workers and American jobs. His move was cheered equally by Democrat Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia and liberal Silicon Valley billionaire Elon Musk. Trump just won the votes of millions of working-class Americans. This is not your father’s GOP. Brilliant. But this topic, too, will have to wait.

Prediction - Trump - Mexico - Tariffs - Mexico

Although I will make a prediction. Trump exempted Mexico from his tariffs — for now. Why? I predict he will demand Mexico either pay for the wall or face a 25 percent steel tariff. One way or another, Mexico will pay for Trump’s wall. Brilliant.

Then I decided to write about Trump’s remarkable breakthrough with Kim Jong Un of North Korea. First, Little Kim announced he wanted to discuss nuclear disarmament. Then he shocked the world by inviting Trump to meet in person. Trump accepted. Trump’s blustery taunts and intimidation tactics worked. Trump pulled off what no other modern U.S. president could. But this topic will also have...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Las Vegas Review-Journal
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: