Timeless Stars Talk Lucy and Wyatt's [Spoiler], New Enemies and More

TVLine | 3/11/2018 | Vlada Gelman
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/timeless-recap.jpg?w=620

Warning: The following contains spoilers from Sunday’s Timeless premiere.

If you’re a Lucy/Wyatt ‘shipper, then Timeless‘ Season 2 premiere likely left you feeling very happy… and very frustrated.

Lucy - Rittenhouse - World - War - Time

After rescuing Lucy from Rittenhouse in World War I, the Time Team returned to their underground silo, where the enormity of losing her whole family finally hit Lucy. “You haven’t lost me,” Wyatt reassured her as she cried on his shoulder. Then just as the two were about to kiss, Jiya walked in and brought the intimate moment to a halt. Sigh. We’ll forgive you, Jiya, because that near-smooch is just the beginning.

“We’re definitely diving into the Lucy and Wyatt of it all this season,” star Abigail Spencer says. They are “really starting to believe that they care about each other,” actor Matt Lanter adds. “I feel like all last season, there was a sexual tension. But at the very end, we see Wyatt saying, ‘I’ve got to be open to new things,’ and I think that almost-kiss is him being open to new things [and] possibly treading into that new territory.”

Kind - Area - Sort - Wyatt - Arms

“It’s also kind of true that her safe area is sort of in Wyatt’s arms,” Lanter continues. “I think that she’s realizing that, in that moment of her vulnerability, Wyatt is there to stand her up, and… that there’s a deeper connection there than just a sexual tension.”

But the question remains: “Will they have a true moment, and how long will it last?” Spencer asks. “I don’t want to give too much away about it, because it’s pretty good how it comes along.”

Cast - Season - Opener - Twists - Family

Below, the cast weighs in on the season opener’s other big twists, like that family reveal and Garcia Flynn’s return.

MOMMY ISSUES | In a heartbreaking scene, Lucy begged her mother to come home with her, and all would be forgiven, but...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!