4 things every Disney lover should do at Epcot, the most underrated part of the park

Business Insider | 3/9/2018 | Heather Concannon, INSIDER
kimberly163 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://amp.businessinsider.com/images/5aa3008c7708e9467952f34a-750-375.jpg

Epcot is home to four amazing festivals that are offered throughout the year.

Guests can indulge in delicious food and drink offerings that are exclusive to each festival.

Performances - Rock - Bands - Broadway - Stars

Musical performances by classic rock bands or Broadway stars are the perfect close to your evening.

Attend creative seminars to master cooking, painting, or gardening.

Year - Epcot - Unique - Festivals - Epcot

Every year, Epcot holds four unique festivals: Epcot International Festival of the Arts, Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival, Epcot International Food and Wine Festival, and the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays.

These festivals have enhanced my visits to Epcot and have helped make some of my favorite Disney memories and traditions.

Epcot - Festival - Flair - Signature - Dishes

If you haven't been, each Epcot festival has its own flair including signature dishes and drinks from different countries, live music, photo ops, interesting seminars and amazing events to check out. These festivals offer a little something for everyone but as you can imagine, it is hard to decide which you should go to.

Here's a quick guide to help you choose:

Epcot - International - Festival - Arts - Festival

The Epcot International Festival of the Arts is the newest festival at the park. It is held at the beginning of the year during January and February and celebrates all forms of art.

Highlights of this festival include picturesque dishes exclusive to the festival, hundreds of Disney-inspired artworks on display to purchase, seminars about creating cool arts and crafts, performances every weekend by Broadway performers, and the opportunity to step in and become "part" of some famous artworks.

Time - Year - Love - Park - Life

I went for my first time this year and fell in love. The park really comes to life with different art forms. Whether it be participating in the guest-made mural — where guests get to paint by number to bring a mural to life — or attending an animation class to learn how to draw some of your favorite Disney characters, there's something to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Business Insider
Wake Up To Breaking News!