PICTURED: Memphis Grizzlies basketball player Chandler Parsons is dating stunning model Cassie Amato... and they're already 'serious'

Mail Online | 3/4/2018 | Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
Tanya9 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/03/04/21/49D4CA3100000578-0-image-a-230_1520200242432.jpg

Chandler Parsons has been dating several lovely ladies in the past few years, including Hailey Baldwin, Bella Thorne, Toni Garrn and Savannah Chrisley.

But it looks as if the basketball star has finally settled down.

TMZ - Florida - Native - Model - Girlfriend

According to TMZ, the 29-year-old Florida native is 'serious' with his model girlfriend Cassie Amato.

The stunner is known for posing without clothes on while enjoying the sun at the beach.

People - Citizens - Humanity

She has also modeled for Free People and Citizens For Humanity.

The two are also Instagram official.

Portrait - Valentine - Day - Athlete - Photo

They cuddled for a sweet portrait on Valentine's Day. And she was also seen with the 6ft10in athlete in another photo.

The Memphis Grizzlies standout has been dating 23-year-old Amato for 'months.'

Memphis - Los - Angeles - Site

He lives in Memphis while she is in Los Angeles, but the site says they are 'cool' with that.

In 2013 he told Seventeen magazine he likes happy women.

Girl - Energy

'If a girl is smiling, and is bringing positive energy and she's happy, that's what I notice right away—and her teeth,' he said.

'Flirting all starts with eye contact! You can tell a girl is into you if she's across the room and still making eye contact with you.'

Women

He added that women should...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I love to post, but I never read the article!