Winter storms ahead! Actress Ariel bundles up in black sweatshirt and sweatpants as she tries to stay dry in heavy rainfall during LA outing

Mail Online | 3/3/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
moni (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/03/03/01/49C12D5A00000578-0-image-a-63_1520042119194.jpg

She's never shy to flaunt her curves.

But Ariel Winter had to cover up her fabulous figure as she was spotted out in Los Angeles during a heavy rainstorm on Friday.

Actress - Downfall - Sweatshirt - Pants - Errands

The 20-year-old actress bundled up for the downfall in a black sweatshirt and matching pants as she ran her daily errands.

Daring to impress, the Modern Family star swathed her enviable assets in the baggy ensemble to keep warm from the unseasonably cold temperatures.

Look - Set - Nike - Sneakers - Yves

She paired the casual look with a set of black Nike sneakers and a Yves Saint Laurent black purse strapped across her chest.

Her trademark raven tresses were kept long and loose as they cascaded over her petite shoulder.

Safelight - Star - Forefront - Criticism - Revealing

The Safelight star has often found herself at the forefront of criticism for her revealing outfit choices.

In an interview with Us Weekly in November last year, Ariel admitted she is fed up with being trolled online.

'It - People

She said: 'It was really disappointing that people would hate me so much for dressing how I wanted to.

'It’s difficult to not write...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!