'Don't forget to unplug me!' This Is Us fans are making brilliant Crock-Pot decals bearing Jack Pearson's face and cheeky reminders to disconnect their slow cookers

Mail Online | 2/28/2018 | Erica Tempesta;Valerie Siebert for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/02/28/20/49AB692300000578-0-image-a-21_1519849030220.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/02/04/7469681767493120185/1024x576_MP4_7469681767493120185.mp4

Fans of This Is Us were ready to ditch their Crock-Pots after the tragic death of the show's beloved patriarch, but they have found a way to forgive thanks to a series of slow cooker decals bearing Jack Pearson's likeness.

The demise of Milo Ventimiglia's character, Jack, was brought on by a house fire that was started by a fictional slow cooker with a faulty switch — but the blaze could have been avoided if he unplugged the appliance after turning it off.

Mind - Decals - Etsy - Amazon - Reminder

Keeping that in mind, the Jack-inspired Crock-Pot decals trending on Etsy and Amazon serve as a reminder for people to disconnect their slow cookers when they are done using them.

One sticker that is being sold on Amazon for $7.95 features Jack's face (and famous mustache) along with the words: 'Don't forget to un-plug me... - Jack.'

Version - Etsy - Love - Jack

A $9 version from Etsy simply reads: 'Unplug me, Love Jack.'

There are also faceless versions bearing similar reminders from the fictional father of three.

Version - Featuring - Jack - Face - Words

But the cheekiest version is undoubtedly the decal featuring Jack's face and the words: 'So glad we bought an Instant Pot.'

Milo, 40, recently stood up for Crock Pot and offered his forgiveness in a tongue-in-cheek Super Bowl ad.

Game - Approaching - Day - Opportunity - Friends

'The big game is fast approaching and for many of us, this day brings us an opportunity to gather with friends and family, loved ones we don’t get to see all that often,' Milo explains.

'But in 2018, gathering friends and family, well, it’s not as easy as what it used to be. The country is divided. Sometimes that can make it tough to find common ground.

Year - Year - Breath - Ability - Difference

'But this year — this year, I think we should all take a deep breath, find the ability to forgive, and remind ourselves there is no difference so great that we can’t overcome it,' he...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Been there, done that, twice...