Violence in America: Ban all Guns, Knives, Bats, Bras, and Rocks!

canadafreepress.com | 2/26/2018 | Dr. Don Boys
SweetStuff33 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://canadafreepress.com/images/uploads/BOYS022618.jpg

Enough is enough. Recently, two more 6-year old students in Maryland were suspended for pretending to throw rocks at each other on the playground. Children start with pretending to throw rocks but tomorrow they will be throwing them. It’s about time we got serious about the violence that rocks (especially assault rocks) play in our society and we must act now. I mean, we have to do something!

I have a suggestion. If we are really serious about protecting people from violence we should ban all guns, knives, hammers, clubs, (far more people were killed last year with hammers and clubs than with assault rocks), frozen meat, bats, bras (since one man killed his wife with her bra), and rocks. Rocks are really dangerous since they are so plentiful and easily attained. It is good that schools make a pretend throwing action unlawful. Stop the madness now with a ban on all rocks.

Issue - Lives - Balance - Get - Rocks

Let’s not play around with this issue when lives are in the balance. Get serious and eventually ban all rocks, in all places, all weights, and all sizes. I mean if we save even one life, it will be worthwhile. I know the conservative bleating hearts will scream but they are mean, mad, and malicious people. Who cares what they think? They spend all their time clinging to their rocks as they read their Bibles, so who cares about them? They drive around town in their pickup trucks with a huge load of rocks in the back. What does an honest person need with all those dangerous rocks?

All sane people know rocks are evil. Children, especially boys, seem to have a tendency to throw rocks at other children, birds, cats, and other innocent animals. Rocks are evil and must be illegal. Even pictures of rocks should be unlawful.

Maybe not...
(Excerpt) Read more at: canadafreepress.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!