The Unsolved Murder of Tupac Shakur: Untangling the Epic Layers of Mystery Surrounding the Case

E! Online | 2/25/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: http://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2018123/rs_600x600-180223121526-600.Tupac-Shakur-Performing.ms.022318.jpg?fit=around%7C450:350&crop=450:350;center,top&output-quality=100

Also according to Kading's Murder Rap, Knight girlfriend "Theresa Swann" (an alias used in the book for her protection) had said Knight gave her $13,000 to give to his associate Wardell "Poochie" Fouse, and tell him in no uncertain terms that he wanted Biggie dead. Several sources fingered Fouse as the trigger man, Kading wrote.

Poochie was shot and killed in July 2003 while riding his motorcycle in Compton, caught up in a feud between different Blood factions, according to police. The LA Times reported that Poochie's death made four of Knight's closest associates killed since 1997.

August - Life - Knight - Times - Peninsula

Asked in August 2003 if he feared for his own life, Knight told the Times at the Peninsula Hotel in Beverly Hills, "I don't believe anyone is hunting me. But even if they were, so what?" "The only guarantee a man has in life is that you are born to die. I'm from the ghetto, where black men get killed every day."

Kading wrote that he was about to lay...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!