What the world would look like without people: Shopping malls, houses and even a Ferris Wheel are reclaimed by nature after being abandoned

Mail Online | 2/21/2018 | Chris Pleasance for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/02/21/11/496F70FB00000578-0-image-a-2_1519211691155.jpg

With smashed windows, grime-covered interiors and exteriors coated in vines - these buildings appear to come from some post-apocalyptic disaster movie.

In fact photographer Johnny Joo captured these images across modern day America in places that humans deserted many years ago.

Images - Houses - Malls - US - Armory

His images show how houses, shopping malls a former US armory and even a Ferris Wheel are slowly swallowed back up by the natural world.

One particularly haunting shot shows the inside of a misty greenhouse looking like something out of Jurassic Park.

Johnny - Nature - Structures - Behind

Johnny, 27, said: 'I think it's incredible, and beautiful how powerful and unforgiving nature is to the structures that get left behind.

'My favourite image is the one of the greenhouse - I'd been visiting since I was 12, I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!