West Boca High School Students March To Parkland

Sparta Report | 2/20/2018 | Staff
KimmyPoo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.spartareport.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/west-boca-high-school.jpg

Click For Photo: https://cdn.spartareport.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/west-boca-high-school.jpg

Nearly 1,000 students from West Boca High School marched nearly ten miles to Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School this morning:

The West Boca High students walked off of campus this morning and headed south to Parkland in a show of solidarity with Douglas High students who have called for stronger gun control measures in the wake of the massacre.

West - Boca - High - Miles - Douglas

West Boca High is about 10 miles north of Douglas High.

The students gathered at first in a school courtyard, where hundreds of students chanted “we want change, we want change.”

Students - Street - Parkland - Douglas - High

Later, the students began streaming down the street toward Parkland, where Douglas High is located. Live footage from television news choppers showed dozens of students walking peacefully along major roads.

Kendrick Hong, a 14-year-old West Boca High freshman, said the school was having a moment of silence for Douglas, which was to last 17 minutes, but kids got frustrated and said, “let’s go!”

School - Security - Demonstration

He said school security tried to stop them but it “just turned into a spontaneous demonstration.”

“It’s just amazing that all of us just did it.”

West - Boca - High - School - Craig

West Boca High School principal Craig Sommer, as well as many West Boca teachers, were marching with the students.

Leftist Twitter was practically orgasmic over how woke and brave these kids are.

Student - Body - School - Walks - School

Almost the entire student body of a local high school walks out of school along with the principal and a significant number of teachers. We’re supposed to believe that this whole thing was spontaneous? The student body of an entire school just en masse decided to vamoose to another school 10 miles away.

Excuse me if I sound cynical when I say that doesn’t pass the smell test. This smacks of an organized demonstration to me.

Bone - Contention - Kids

Another bone of contention; how many of these kids knew why they...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Sparta Report
Wake Up To Breaking News!
This space intentionally left blank
Tagged: