'Shame on you, spoiled brat!': BAFTA viewers SLAM Jennifer Lawrence, 27, after she is branded 'rude and discourteous' towards host Joanna Lumley, 71

Mail Online | 2/19/2018 | Rebecca Davison for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/02/19/10/495F96D900000578-0-image-a-471_1519035595279.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/02/19/5590212418346595453/1024x576_MP4_5590212418346595453.mp4

Jennifer Lawrence was slammed for being a 'spoiled brat' when she appeared to throw a little shade at BAFTAs host Joanna Lumley on Sunday night.

Joanna, 71, who was presenting the show for the first time after taking over from long-term host Stephen Fry introduced her as the 'hottest actress on the planet ahead of her presenting the Best British Film gong.

Show - BAFTAs

Kicking off the show, she said: 'Right let's start giving out some of those beautiful BAFTAs shall we?

'And we start with the award for Outstanding British Film and who better to kick the whole evening off than the hottest actress on the planet.

'Soon - Red - Sparrow - Ravishing - Jennifer

'Soon to be seen in Red Sparrow, it's the ravishing Jennifer Lawrence.'

Jennifer, 27, walked onstage wearing a black gown with contrasting white chiffon sleeves and said: 'Hi. That was a bit much but thank you Joanna.'

Joke - Viewers - Twitter - Jennifer - Words

While it may have been meant as a joke, viewers went wild on Twitter in shocked over Jennifer's words and tone.

They wrote: 'Never liked Jennifer Lawrence. (Joan Rivers was right when she nicknamed her ‘Miss Arrogance') and she was so rude to Joanna Lumley last night.

Joanna - Hottest - Demand - Looks - Way

'I think Joanna meant hottest as in most in demand not in looks. Either way, Jennifer came off as a stuck up brat.'

'It looked really bad. Jennifer Lawrence came off as snippy and churlish. I thought Joanna Lumley was being sincere and lovely. I’ve not been a fan of JL.

Book - Performances - Lawrence - Behaves

'Now officially *overexposed* in my book. Two good performances. That’s about it. Now Lawrence behaves entitled.'

'Jennifer lawrence was rude to joanna lumley who the F*** does she think she is. this is the last straw.'

Celebrity - Comment - Joanna - Lumley

'I never been so angry as to actually tweet about a celebrity, but that comment to Joanna Lumley was hugely discourteous!!!

'Get some manners #JenniferLawrence and grow up....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It is time to put away the our toys and propaganda we've been taught as children and think for ourselves.