Video: NBC’s Chuck Todd promotes abolishing Second Amendment

Conservative Firing Line | 2/19/2018 | Staff
iceyy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo:

Click For Photo:

On Sunday, NBC’s Chuck Todd promoted radical calls to abolish the right to keep and bear arms by repealing the Second Amendment during a broadast of “Sunday Today,” Nicholas Fondacaro wrote at Newsbusters.

“Isn’t the difficulty here legislatively, the constitution,” Todd lamented to his mostly left-wing panel. “Which is Bret Stephens’ point in The New York Times, he’s calling for the repeal of the Second Amendment.”

Todd - Stephens - Article

Todd then read from Stephens’ article:

“The United States has, by far, more guns in more hands than any other country in the developed world. It has, by far, the highest incidence of firearms-related homicides and suicides. Correlation is not causation, but since Americans aren’t dramatically crazier than other nationalities, what other explanation is there?” However, it is in our constitution, unlike other western democracies.

Rid - Second - Amendment - Exercise - People

“I mean, getting rid of the Second Amendment it’s not realistic. It’s a nice intellectual exercise people might want to have, but it’s not realistic,” NBC National Political Reporter Carol Lee said, popping Todd’s balloon.

She then went after Republicans, essentially accusing them of being bribed by the NRA.

Extent - NRA - NRA - Elections - Idea

“They’re also to a certain extent owned by the NRA,” she declared. “The NRA spent $55 million in the 2016 elections. That’s more than twice as much as they did in 2012. So you know, the idea that they’re going to do something in this atmosphere — history doesn’t show that that will happen.”

“I can’t name a politician … that has lost due to not supporting gun control, but I have known politicians who have lost for their support of gun control,” Todd...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Firing Line
Wake Up To Breaking News!