27 ATTRACTIVE GIRLS WHO BECAME UGLY FREAKS BECAUSE OF FEMINISM

www.returnofkings.com | 2/14/2017 | Roosh Valizadeh
gbabii05 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://www.returnofkings.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/before-after-b-9.jpg

Daryush "Roosh" Valizadeh created ROK in October 2012. You can visit his blog at RooshV.com or follow him on Twitter and Facebook.

Previously I have shown how beliefs can affect appearance, particularly with Lindy West Disease, which transforms a female who subscribes to social justice into a sick manifestation of Lindy West. I’ve also shown the effect of merely becoming fat from lack of self-control. The below pictures indicate that we’ve only scratched the surface at how damaging leftist ideas are to a woman’s beauty. Do not go further if you want to remain in a good mood.

Look at the dead eyes of a feminist gaming journalist. It’s as if she’s saying, “All the empowerment I’ve had did not give me meaning in life.”

She has transformed into a girl who looks like she has cancer or some other systemic disease.

Even animals groom themselves better than she has.

From a cute girl-next-door who looks like she would be a fine mother to some type of animalistic exhibitionist with smelly hair.

It must be noted that head shaving is a reliable indicator of the feminist sickness.

This one is particularly heartbreaking. She went from elegant and lovely to generic ho.

The forehead tattoo is a sign of advanced sickness, since there is no coming back from that. Also note the armpit hair, which Sigmund Freud, if he were alive, would argue is a form of **** envy.

This girl was already in the danger zone with her mustache piercing, but still rather presentable. She has since grown armpit hair and has mastered the androgynous look so popular with diseased women nowadays.

Short hair may be a warning sign that a full shaving is forthcoming.

Here is a shocking change from a presentation of innocence to one suggesting an AIDS infection.

This pretty Youtuber found some feminist writings, chopped off her head,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.returnofkings.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Been there, done that, twice...
Tagged: