South Carolina Man Finds Piles of Recently Killed Dogs During His Morning Walk

PEOPLE.com | 2/15/2018 | Staff
eymira (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/mickey-fortin.jpg?crop=0px,0px,935px,490.875px&resize=1200,630

A South Carolina man came across piles of recently killed dogs while taking his daily morning walk on Tuesday.

Mickey Fortin was walking along a stretch of road in Laurens County when he saw a pile in the distance.

Lot - Things - Travels - Fortin - Facebook

“I’ve seen a lot of things here in my travels,” Fortin said in a Facebook Live video he posted Tuesday morning. “Right now, as I’m walking I’m seeing these things laying in a heap and I’m wondering, ‘What the **** is that?'”

Thinking it was trash or old clothes, Fortin went over to see what had been left behind. What he found were four bodies of recently killed Chihuahuas.

Something - Fortin - Video

“Who would do something like this?” Fortin asks in the video. “To me it’s devastating.”

crime coverage? Click here to get breaking crime news, ongoing trial coverage and details of intriguing unsolved cases in the True Crime Newsletter.

Dogs - Street

He called 911 after finding the four dogs and continued to walk up the street, he...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A slice out of infinity