Here’s Everything We Know About The Florida High School Shooting Suspect

The Daily Caller | 2/14/2018 | Staff
shardonay (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Scott-Israel-CNN-screenshot-e1518654965176.jpg

More details are emerging about the suspect in a shooting that killed at least 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida Wednesday.

The suspect has been identified by the Broward Sheriff’s Office as 19-year-old Nikolaus Cruz.

Broward - Sheriff - Scott - Israel - Press

Broward Sheriff Scott Israel said at a press conference that Cruz was a former student of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School and that he had been expelled.

WATCH:

Years - September - Israel - Student - Douglas

“He’s 19 years old, he was born in 1998, in September,” Israel said. “He was a former student of Douglas High School. He got expelled for disciplinary reasons, I don’t know the specifics. I think he might have surfaced at Taravella High School, we’re still trying to confirm that. And this morning when he woke up, whether he was a student or not, I don’t know.”

Suspect’s Social Media Show He Was “Fascinated By Guns”

Fox - News - Trace - Gallagher - Suspects

According to Fox News’ Trace Gallagher, the suspects’ social media showed that he was “fascinated by guns.”

“If you look at things like his Instagram page, you can see he’s fascinated by guns. We don’t know the type of weapon, we don’t know the power of the weapon. But we know that this suspect, if in fact it is him, is fascinated by guns, is fascinated by gun groups,” he said.

Gallagher - Cruz - Resistance - Groups - Media

Gallagher also reported that Cruz followed “Syrian resistance groups” on social media, without expanding on what that meant or what groups they were.

“He’s also...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!