Mark Penn to Schumer: Stop Trashing Tax Cuts, Get Back to Santa Claus

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 2/14/2018 | George Prayias
joyy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/APP-011518-Stop-The-Tape-x.jpg

RUSH: What happened to the call from the woman who wanted me to explain what she thinks is being hypocritical? Where did she go? Did she just…? (interruption) She disappeared. There was a woman on the line, she was the next caller up — and she knows who she is — and she blew it. She hung up. Maybe her battery ran out or maybe something else happened. But she was going to ask me, “How in the world can you on one hand be talking about how the Democrats are imploding — as you have been — and then tell us today that they’re winning all these local elections out there?

“How do you reconcile your statements? How do we know what you say is true? How do we believe what side of whatever your mouth something comes out?” Something like that. I don’t… She wasn’t being mean, right? (interruption) She just wanted to… (interruption) Well, both can be true! The Democrats can literally be imploding and not know it and on a whole bunch of different levels and still winning these local elections.

Point - Democrats - Elections - Elections - House

My point in all this is the Democrats are winning all these elections; they’re being very quiet about it. They’re local elections. Some of them are for the House of Representatives, but very few. Most of them are state races and some of them even more local than that. But they’re winning them. And George Soros is funding them.

George Soros is working every day to undermine Republican opposition as well as promote liberal Democrat opposition, particularly in elections involving judges, district attorneys, the judicial system elections. Democrats want to maintain their grip on that because that’s, in large measure, insurance for when they lose elections. For example, Trump won the presidency, and he issues these travel orders...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: