Luann de Lesseps Rejects a Plea Deal for Palm Beach Arrest

PEOPLE.com | 2/14/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/luann-de-lesseps-4.jpg

De Lesseps, 52, was arrested in the early hours of Dec. 24, 2017, and released on her own recognizance the same day after allegedly attacking a police officer in Palm Beach.

She was charged with disorderly intoxication, battery on an officer/firefighter/EMT, resisting arrest with violence and threatening a public servant, according to the report filed by the Palm Beach County sheriff’s Office. She pleaded not guilty to all counts.

Room - Colony - Hotel - Man - Police

She was found trespassing in guest room of the Colony Hotel with an unidentified man, according to the police report. They had allegedly entered the wrong room and refused to leave.

Police stated that de Lesseps slammed a door and kicked a police officer. She also allegedly told the police: “I am going to kill you all.”

DeLesseps - Entrepreneur - Tom - D'Agostino - New

DeLesseps, who married wealthy entrepreneur Tom D’Agostino on New Year’s Eve 2017 in Palm Beach before divorcing him seven months later, released a statement explaining her behavior: “This was my first time...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sometimes I Wake Up Grumpy. Other Times I Let Her Sleep