We Should Be Ashamed.

www.barnhardt.biz | 2/14/2018 | Ann Barnhardt
moemajor (Posted by) Level 3
We should be ashamed.

But we’re not. And that is the problem, because without shame there is no hope, and believe me, I fully appreciate the enormity of the phrase “no hope”.

Shame - Gift - God - Man - Nothing

Shame is a gift from God to fallen man, and nothing less. Shame is a grace that God desperately wants to shower us with in light of our concupiscent nature and sinfulness. Do you remember that SHAME, or “sorrow for sin”, is the fruit, yes FRUIT, of the First Sorrowful Mystery of the Rosary, Christ’s Agony in the Garden? We are to beg God every day in our prayers to increase the shame we feel for our own sins, and also for the sins of the world. We are to meditate on what our sins and the sins of others do to God, trying as best we can to grasp in even the most tenuous way how even the smallest sin is an offense of INFINITE proportion to God, and in doing so to be ever-more filled with God’s grace so that we sin less and less.

Now let’s think about the contemporary world, both secular and within the Church among the modernist-communist-sodomite infiltrators. Shame is viewed not as the gift from God that it is, but as a scandal to be eliminated, a character fault to be purged, and a “hate crime” when recommended to others.

Um - Yourself

“Um, you should be ashamed of yourself.”

“Shut up! Who are you to judge?”

Psychopathy - Sociopathy - Categories - Diabolical - Narcissism

Psychopathy and Sociopathy (the severest categories of Diabolical Narcissism), which are the absence or near-absence of shame or guilt in the human person, a massively blunted or completely absent conscience, terms which I will continue to utilize, promote and scream from the rooftops without apology, are encouraged today under the banner of “self-esteem”, “freedom”, and even more obviously, “pride”.

Here’s the problem. Christ’s Mercy,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.barnhardt.biz
Wake Up To Breaking News!