Elle King Jokes She 'Can't Wait to Get Super Fat and Super Old' with Husband in Valentine's Day Post

PEOPLE.com | 2/14/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/elle-king.jpg?crop=21px,114px,1017px,533px&resize=1200,630

Two years ago, just after midnight, I married my forever valentine. I remember saying to you "I don't want to spend another day not being your wife." We snuck out of that hollywood party(I stole a bouquet) and got married. I think that life is a never ending maze full of choices, chances, consequences, luck love lust failures triumphs, the best and the worst of times. I wouldn't want to spend my life fighting and making up with anyone other than you. I can't wait to get super old and super fat with you. Love you forever and then some. We hope that everyone takes a moment on this Valentine's Day to stop, and love yourself. That's the key to success, happiness, and finding true love. Happy Anniversary to my husband. Happy Valentine's Day! 😍

A post shared by Elle King (@elleking) on

2 yrs.

A post shared by Elle King (@elleking) on

These (former) exes are having an oh-so-happy Valentine’s Day.

Weeks after announcing that she’s back with estranged husband Andrew Ferguson, Elle King shared an emotional Instagram post on what is their second wedding anniversary — and revealed another photo from their special day.

Years - Midnight - Valentine - Image - Day

“Two years ago, just after midnight, I married my forever valentine,” she captioned the sweet image. “I remember saying to you ‘I don’t want to spend another day not being your wife.’ We snuck out of that hollywood party (I stole a bouquet) and got married.”

“I think that life is a never ending maze full of choices, chances, consequences, luck love lust failures triumphs, the best and the worst of times,” King, 28, continued in the post. “I wouldn’t want to spend my life fighting and making up with anyone other than you. I can’t wait to get super old and super fat with you. Love you forever and then some. We hope that everyone takes a moment on this Valentine’s Day to stop, and love yourself. That’s the key to success, happiness, and finding true love. Happy Anniversary to my husband. Happy Valentine’s Day!”

February - Grammy - Nominee - Ferguson - Fergie

In February 2016, the Grammy nominee announced she was engaged to Ferguson, who goes by “Fergie,” just weeks after meeting him. The singer went on to document their love story on Instagram and even shared wedding plans on a March episode of Say Yes to the Dress.

Then, in May 2017, King revealed in another Instagram post — which she has since deleted — that she and Ferguson had secretly married and ultimately separated.

Appearances - Exes - November - King - Instagram

But by all appearances, the exes stayed close. That November King shared an Instagram photo of herself with Ferguson divulging that he had been sober for 10 months.

“Somebody smart told me that every day should be national grateful day. Not just thanksgiving. I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Conservatives are to the GOP what oil is to water, and the GOPe spend most of their time skimming it off or setting it on fire.