Meghan Markle's 2015 Post About Valentine's Day Is a Must-Read: 'I Am My Own Funny Valentine'

PEOPLE.com | 2/14/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/meghan-markle-121.jpg?crop=0px,0px,1800px,945px&resize=1200,630

Meghan Markle loves February 14th. As she once revealed on her former lifestyle site, The Tig, “Hook, line and sinker, I am such a sucker for Valentine’s Day.”

And with her wedding to Prince Harry just three months away, this holiday is bound to be her most romantic yet. In her pre-Harry days, Meghan was a strong proponent of self-love — especially on Valentine’s Day.

Post - Tig - Royal - Valentine

In a 2015 post on The Tig, the future royal bride-to-be wrote: “I think you need to be your own Valentine.”

She then went on to describe how her friends and Suits co-stars Sarah Rafferty and Gina Torres, helped remind her to be good to herself during a time when she was feeling particularly down and out.

Season - Suits - Wives - Sarah - Gina

“Last season I was chatting with my Suits sister wives, Sarah and Gina, and was in some sort of funk, bemoaning something that was so futile I don’t even remember what it was now. But I was faaaaaar from showing [myself] self love,” she wrote.

“One of them stopped me — truth be told I can’t remember which one because they both impart their sage wisdom with me on the daily — but one of the stylish wise ones stopped me and said, ‘Hey! That’s my...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Don't believe everything you think...