Whit-more could a girl want? Smitten Iain Stirling sends 'soppy' Valentine's Day video to girlfriend Laura using Love Actually-style cue cards... as he admits to 'punching above his weight'

Mail Online | 2/14/2018 | Becky Freeth for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/14/12/49347F2F00000578-0-image-a-121_1518611223298.jpg

She lamented missing her first Valentine's Day with boyfriend Iain Stirling, thanks to her filming commitments in South Africa.

But Love Actually was all around for Laura Whitmore on Wednesday, when her sweet other half sent her a movie-themed declaration from his hotel room in Newcastle.

Love - Island - Side - Cue - Card

The Love Island voiceover demonstrated his own romantic side when he reenacted the famous cue card scene from the 2003 rom-com, in which Mark (Andrew Lincoln) declares his love for Juliet (Keira Knightley).

Laura, who is away filming dating reality show Survival Of The Fittest, shared his 'soppy' video message on her Instagram, declaring: 'Turns out he is romantic'.

Messages - Iain - Love - Actually - Christmas

In his personalised messages, Iain had written: 'Laura, remember we went to see Love Actually at Christmas? And there was this scene.

'I felt like it was a bit weird,' he continued. 'I mean that is his best friend's WIFE. Where is his "bro code"? He would do terribly on Survival Of The Fittest but it was very thoughtful.'

Scene - Mark - Friend - Wife - Spirit

In the scene, Mark finally tells his best friend's wife what he really feels about her 'in the spirit of Christmas', concluding: 'To me, you are perfect'.

Iain went on to say: 'I think about you every day! You're kind, loving and make me very happy. Happy Valentine's Day, I love YOU.'

Laura - Picture - Card - Funnyman - Girl

Laura then shared a picture of her card from the funnyman, which showed a girl saying to a boy: 'You're a bit silly, but I love you'.

Over on his own Instagram, Iain humorously admitted that he felt like Laura was out of his league.

Couple - Picture - Everyone - Weight - Day

Sharing a cute couple picture, he said: 'Big up everyone else out there punching above their weight on this day of love.

He added: 'I’m currently on my...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!