'Will you be mine?' Liv Tyler and Mollie King share steamy lingerie snaps as smitten celebs post besotted messages to their loved ones on Valentine's Day

Mail Online | 2/14/2018 | Joanna Crawley For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/14/10/4933C66200000578-0-image-a-32_1518603217952.jpg

It's the day to shower your beloved with gifts and affection.

And Saturdays singer Mollie King and actress Liv Tyler certainly gave their fans a treat on Wednesday as they marked Valentine's Day with steamy lingerie snaps.

Beauties - Sultry - Media - Snaps - Celebs

The beauties looked sensational in their sultry social media snaps, as celebs shared their messages to loved ones on Instagram.

Mollie, who is single after denying rumours she's dating Strictly dance partner AJ Pritchard, looked gorgeous in pink satin and black lace lingerie.

Doorway - Blonde - Beauty - Figure - Look

Posing in a doorway, the blonde beauty shows off her toned and tanned figure as she accessorises her revealing look with a beaming smile.

'Happy Valentines Day! I hope you spend it with the people you love,' she captioned the shot.

Liv - Tyler - Suit - Sultry - Image

Liv Tyler followed suit, sharing her own sultry image on Instagram.

The Leftovers actress wows in hot pink lace lingerie, with cascading curls streaming down her back and a slick of glossy red lippie.

Valentine - - Kisses - Beauty - David

'Dear valentine ..... will you be mine ?!?! @triumphlingerie #triumphlingerie #prettyinpink #valentine #bemine #kisses,' teases the beauty, who is engaged to David Gardner, in the caption.

Other celebs couldn't wait to share their messages of love on Instagram as the sun rose on February 14.

Tamara - Ecclestone - Account - Snaps - Husband

Tamara Ecclestone flooded her account with snaps of her husband Jay Rutland and their daughter Sophia, captioning a shot of her kissing her hubby's cheek: 'Love you today and always ❤️ '

The doting mum also posted a throwback snap from the day she gave birth to Sophia, three, looking impossibly glam while lying in a hospital bed alongside the besotted words: 'Always my valentines.'

Idris - Elba - Fiancee - Sabrina - Dhowre

Idris Elba's new fiancee Sabrina Dhowre was also...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!