'You don't meet the right person until you face the abyss': Jeremy Kyle makes a dig at ex Carla Germaine... after announcing engagement to former nanny

Mail Online | 2/14/2018 | Eve Buckland For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/14/10/4933CAE900000578-0-image-a-4_1518603420456.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/02/14/5645818130228295714/1024x576_MP4_5645818130228295714.mp4

He got engaged to his children's former nanny Vicky Burton in January, nearly three years after his split from his second wife.

And Jeremy Kyle appeared to make a dig at ex-wife Carla Germaine during a Valentine's Day debate on Wednesday's episode of Good Morning Britain, saying you don't meet your soulmate until after you reach rock bottom.

Chat - Show - Host - Swipe - Coach

The chat show host, 52, took the swipe as he chatted with dating coach Nadia Essex and journalist Felicity Morse about a recent survey which showed that single people are happier than those in relationships.

As he was congratulated on his recent engagement, which he joked left him 'fizzling' inside, the star said: 'I've learned this the right way, isn't it the truth you don't actually ever end up with that person, the right person until you face the abyss?

Life - Someone - Person

'Don't you have to be alone, and be okay on your own, just get on with your life, you're not desperate, you're not looking for someone, then that person finds you.

'Don't all of us need to be alone at some point in our lives to end up with the right person.'

Jeremy - Discussion - Survey - 'We - GMB

Jeremy also joked about cheating during the discussion on the survey saying: 'We did a GMB survey on how people are spending their Valentine’s Day. 40-something people are spending it with a loved one, 40-something are spending it alone and six percent with friends?

'Six percent of people are having an...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!