'Looks like you're on the toilet': David Walliams savagely mocks Katie Price's attempt at a sultry Instagram snap... after star vows she could 'destroy' ex husband Alex Reid with x-rated videos

Mail Online | 2/14/2018 | Joanna Crawley;Jason Chester for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/14/09/49331A5E00000578-0-image-a-22_1518598882751.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/02/13/5454646293661202263/1024x576_MP4_5454646293661202263.mp4

She is the queen of a raunchy social media snap.

But Katie Price's latest attempt at a sultry snap was savagely mocked by her followers on Tuesday.

Britain - Got - Talent - Funnyman - David

Britain's Got Talent funnyman David Walliams was among those to blast the star for her pic, which saw Katie posing up a storm while perched on a stool - but David and co laughed that the seat looked more like a toilet.

Katie, 39, shared a photo of herself posing on a stool in a pink hoodie and matching leg warmers to promote a clothing brand, gushing in the caption: 'As you all know I LOVE Pink!'

Followers - Mum - Legs - David - Walliams

While some of her followers praised the mum of five's amazing legs, comedian David Walliams was quick to post a scathing comment, quipping: 'it looks like you are on the toilet.'

David was labelled a 'legend' by Katie's other followers while another fan told Katie: 'I heart your toilet!! It's so modern.'

Katie - Instagram - Gaff - Reports - Star

Katie's Instagram gaff comes amid reports the star has been recorded vowing to ‘destroy’ ex-husband Alex Reid during an expletive littered rant at her latest book launch.

As the report emerged, Alex appeared in a state of stress on Tuesday, as he was pictured grabbing a lonely late-night dinner at his local McDonalds.

Katie - Claims - Video - Reid - Alter-ego

Katie recently denied claims that she has openly shared an X-rated video of Reid, 42, dressed as his notorious female alter-ego, the stockings and suspenders clad Roxanne.

But Katie, 39, allegedly undermined her own denial by launching a furious tirade against the ex-cage fighter, who she divorced in 2012 after just two-years of marriage, while promoting her new autobiography – the appropriately titled Playing with Fire – in October.

Sun - Footage - Event - Guests - Fire

According to The Sun, leaked audio footage from the event - during which she entertained guests by breathing fire after arriving in a flame red dress – finds...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Settled law: one party can't change a contract. Now if the Government, citizens and the Consstitution...