'Maybe I didn't want to tell the whole world': Natalie Portman reveals why she kept her baby's gender a secret from Ellen DeGeneres

Mail Online | 2/22/2017 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Nighty (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/14/07/4932660300000578-0-image-a-18_1518593115495.jpg

Last year Ellen DeGeneres wagered Natalie Portman a $1000 she'd give birth to a baby girl.

And while the Annihilation actress kept people guessing throughout her pregnancy, the starlet revealed she actually knew she was having a girl all along during a Wednesday stop by Ellen.

Gender - Harvard - Alum - Everyone - World

Talking about why she kept her little one's gender a secret, the Harvard alum, 36, explained: 'I maybe didn't want to tell everyone in the whole world.'

The mother-of-two looked lovely in a patterned suit paired with ruby red lips while stopping by the show's Burbank, California studio.

Ellen - Natalie - Pride - Joy - Girl

After Ellen correctly guessed Natalie's pride and joy was a girl, Portman put her money where her mouth was and donated the $1000 to to The Ellen DeGeneres Wildlife Fund.

The Star Wars alum gave birth to daughter Amalia almost one year ago on February 22 2017.

Portman - Husband - Benjamin - Millepied - Parents

Portman and husband Benjamin Millepied are also parents to son Aleph, six.

The Israeli-born actress also talked about her new tennis hobby.

Tennis - Day - Ellen

'I see that you're playing tennis. I would love to play with you some day,' Ellen suggested before asking, 'Are you good?'...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
When will they ever learn?