Bachelor Winter Games Women Question If Ben Higgins Is Ready for Love After Lauren Bushnell

PEOPLE.com | 2/13/2018 | Staff
iVchan (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/lauren-bushnell.jpg?crop=0px,0px,1450px,761.25px&resize=1200,630

Ben Higgins wants to find love again following his split from Lauren Bushnell — but members of Bachelor Nation are questioning if he’s ready to take the leap.

Since splitting from his ex-fiancée last May following more than a yearlong relationship after season 20 of The Bachelor ended — which included Lauren moving into Ben’s Denver home and the former couple participating in couples counseling — he is dipping his toes back into the dating pool — this time on Bachelor Winter Games.

Bachelor - Love - End - Show - Love

“The Bachelor worked for me. I fell in love. By the end of the show, I knew I was in love with Lauren and I proposed to her. That was the happiest day of my life. But, Lauren and I faded apart. We broke up in May of 2017,” Ben, 28, said about his May 2017 split from Lauren on Monday night’s premiere episode of the Bachelor spin-off series.

Although Ben admitted that “the breakup still hurts. I still feel it,” he said he’s “ready to turn the page — to find myself again with somebody.”

Bachelor - Love - Way - Place - Winter

“The Bachelor helped me fall in love in a way that I never felt before. If there is any place that could help me move on, it’s the Winter Games. The Bachelor and Bachelorette are not just an American thing — there are people coming here from literally all over the world,” he said. “I’m hoping for that spark, for something to ignite within me. I want to be in love again.”

During the Winter Games introduction parade, when each of the contestants from around the globe walked and waved through the downtown area, Ben was asked which ladies he was excited to see. “All of them! Really, it’s great. The Bachelor brings out so many beautiful people,” he said. “They always have and now we...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!