Super chic! Lupita Nyong'o and Danai Gurira dazzle in form-fitting gowns at Black Panther premiere in New York

Mail Online | 2/14/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/14/01/4930783200000578-0-image-a-56_1518573394346.jpg

The film has already broken box office records for advance ticket sales.

And the star power was out in force for the Black Panther premiere in New York on Tuesday, with stars Lupita Nyong'o, 34, and Danai Gurira, 39, among those turning heads on the red carpet.

Star - Wars - Force - Awakens - Actress

The Star Wars: The Force Awakens actress and The Walking Dead star both rocked short hairdos for the star-studded event.

12 Years A Slave star Nyong'o wore her raven tresses in parted puffs for the event.

Actress - Figure - Body-hugging - Gown - Length

The Kenyan-Mexican actress showed off her enviable figure in a body-hugging ruffled brown gown with full length sleeves.

Nyong'o wore a pair of gold heels and accessorized with a gold box clutch for the event.

Co-star - Danai - Gurira - Look - Carpet

Her co-star, Danai Gurira, went with a shaved-headed look for her red carpet turn.

It was a far cry from the look typically worn by her famous Walking Dead character, Michonne, who is known for her dreadlocked tresses.

All - Eyez - Me - Actress - Shone

The All Eyez On Me actress shone in a reflective orange wraparound gown.

The superhero film has outpaced every comic book film ever made in terms of advance ticket sales, according to CinemaBlend.

Variety - Film - Opening - Weekend

Variety has estimated that the film could earn over $170 million in its opening weekend.

That would smash the previous Presidents' Day long weekend box office record, held by Deadpool,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!