Outrage as Barstool Radio host calls 17-year-old Olympic gold medalist Chloe Kim a 'little hot piece of a**' after she became youngest woman to win at the Winter Games 

Mail Online | 2/14/2018 | Emily Crane For Dailymail.com
marked (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/14/03/4930FBBD00000578-0-image-a-88_1518578952528.jpg

A US radio host is being slammed for saying 17-year-old American gold medal snowboarder Chloe Kim is a 'little hot piece of a**'.

Barstool Radio's Patrick Connor made the sexual remarks about the underage Olympian on Tuesday after Kim took out the gold medal in the women's halfpipe in Pyeongchang.

Connor - Co-host - Barstool - Sirius - XM

Connor, who is co-host of Barstool's new Sirius XM talk show Dialed-In with Dallas Braden, was speaking with ex-baseball pitcher Dallas Braden and comedian Brody Stevens at the time.

After the trio joked about how Kim's name was similar to Kim and Khloe Kardashian, Connor shockingly said he was counting down the days until the teen snowboarder's 18th birthday in April.

Connor - Matthew - McConaughey - Character - Film

Connor went on to compare himself to Matthew McConaughey's character in the film Dazed and Confused.

'Her 18th birthday is April 23 and the countdown is on baby because I got my Wooderson going. "That's what I like about them high school girls",' he said.

'She - **** - Connors

'She's fine as ****!' Connors added while...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!