Idris Elba's Fiancée Gushes About Her Soon-to-Be Husband Ahead of Valentine's Day

PEOPLE.com | 2/13/2018 | Staff
max1max1 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/idris-sabrina.jpg?crop=0px,361px,2000px,1051px&resize=1200,630

Idris Elba’s fiancée knows she’s made a good catch.

Just a few days after the actor appeared to pop the question, and right ahead of Valentine’s Day, Sabrina Dhowre took to Instagram to gush over her future husband.

Baby - Love - Heart - Forever - SIC

“Baby! I can’t tell you enough how happy you make me and how lucky I feel to have found a love like this, you make my heart feel so full. I love you. Forever will always feel [SIC] to short,” she wrote on Tuesday, along with the hashtag “I’m such a cheeseball.”

The 45-year-old actor seemingly proposed to Dhowre on Saturday at Rio Cinema in London, before a screening of his big screen directorial debut Yardie.

@ - Riocinema - Days - Valentines - Day

“Another @riocinema first! Still 5 days to Valentines Day but @idriselba went down on one knee and proposed to his girlfriend live on stage this morning before a preview of his film #Yardie,” a tweet from Rio Cinema’s official Twitter account read on Saturday, along with a selfie of Elba.

Video of the proposal was shared by a moviegoer on Instagram too, showing Elba on one knee before standing and being embraced by Dhowre.

Yardie - @ - Sainoutalent - Clients - Adnanmust

“When you turn up to the #Yardie screening with @sainoutalent clients @adnanmust & @akin.gazi and the director @idriselba steals the show with a #marriageproposal,” Sainou managing director and agent David Marsden wrote in the video’s caption. “#congratulations #love #marriage.”

Reps for Elba did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.

Elba

Elba...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Goverment, no matter how big, is always a big problem.