Drunken Oxford Tory students 'groped and harassed women' at university event after downing dozens of glasses of port each before taunting locals with: 'My castle's bigger than yours'

Mail Online | 2/14/2018 | Scott Campbell For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/14/00/493028E500000578-0-image-a-71_1518567444534.jpg

Drunken Oxford Tory students allegedly groped and harassed women at a university event after downing dozens of glasses of booze.

Students said they were horrified as they watched men trying to force themselves on young females at a Port and Policy session at the city's St Giles Church - with one attendee allegedly screaming: 'I'll buy their families.'

Oxford - University - Conservative - Association - King

The Oxford University Conservative Association then took over the King's Arms pub before shouting references to the infamous Bullingdon Club while smashing glasses and bottles, witnesses claimed.

Theresa May and her husband Philip are among its previous members - and Jacob Rees-Mogg is the organisation's honorary president.

Member - Group - Glasses - Port - Yelling

One member of the group allegedly downed as many as 43 glasses of port, with another yelling at a local: 'My castle's bigger than yours.'

An outraged OUCA insider told the Mirror: 'There is a culture of drunken and ­downright disgusting behaviour that has gone unchallenged for too long.'

Member - Report

One member has been suspended after a report was leaked...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!