'I want to be ten times as confident': 17-year-old girl reveals why she got a NOSE JOB for her prom, as she proudly shows off the results of the cosmetic procedure

Mail Online | 2/13/2018 | Valerie Siebert For Dailymail.com
max1max1 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/13/17/492D56A300000578-0-image-a-5_1518542694683.jpg

Some girls buy a new dress, others get a new pair of shoes, but for this young lady's prom preparation, she decided to go out and get herself a new nose.

In a new video for Seventeen.com, 17-year-old Angie takes viewers through much of the process of her longed-for nose job with the help of New York-based plastic surgeon Dr. David Cangello, and insists that she is 'doing this for myself'.

One - Times

'There's no one out there that's telling me to do it for them,' she said. 'I'm already confident, but I want to be ten times confident.'

The clip features interviews with Angie's two best friends who similarly describe their friend as 'confident in herself,' saying that they are happy for their friend.

Dr - Cangello - Angie - Rhinoplasty - 'dorsal

Dr. Cangello then explains how Angie's open rhinoplasty will focus on getting rid of the 'dorsal hump' on the teenager's nose as well as her 'flat and depressed nasal tip.'

As for operating on a girl so young, the doctor reveals how medical professionals assess skeletal maturity by asking when the patient had last changed their shoe size.

'If - Year - Shoe - Size - Rhinoplasty

'If it has been a year since they have changed their shoe size, we know that they are skeletally mature and then it's safe to have a rhinoplasty,' he said, adding that doctors also ensure emotional maturity by questioning them on their feelings and background with the perceived problem.

In addition to those precautions, United States law dictates that anyone under the age of 18 needs to have parental...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Goverment, no matter how big, is always a big problem.