That's one way to bond! Laura Bush, 71, reveals she and Jenna used to share BRAS because they have the same big breasts - and the first lady even tried to get her daughter to use a MINIMIZER

Mail Online | 2/13/2018 | Clemence Michallon For Dailymail.com
Mijac (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/13/20/492E63C700000578-0-image-a-73_1518552176353.jpg

Laura Bush paid a visit to her daughter Jenna Bush Hager on the Today show on Tuesday morning, just in time to revisit some of her favorite romantic memories ahead of Valentine's Day.

The former first lady, 71, joined Jenna and Kathie Lee Gifford during the show's fourth hour. She is currently in New York City to celebrate Valentine's Day with her grandchildren, Jenna's daughters Mila, four, and Poppy Louise, two.

Kathie - Lee - Laura - Times - Life

Kathie Lee asked Laura to reminisce about several first times in her life, prompting Laura to open up about various memories ranging from touching to just plain funny.

Laura reminisced about her first reaction when she found out she was going to have twins, back when she was pregnant with Jenna and Barbara.

'I - Twins - Sort - Babies - Well

'I was so thrilled to have twins,' she said. 'I had sort of pictured two babies and thought "Well, that's so greedy to want two at once." But I was an only child and I really wanted to have more than one child so that they'd have each other, and of course that's what really happened.'

Kathie Lee also asked Laura about the first time Jenna got grounded, joking it must have been one of many times the presidential daughter got in trouble.

Barbara - Jenna - Grandfather - Vice - President

'When Barbara and Jenna were born, their grandfather was already vice president,' Laura recounted. 'And one of the things they did as soon as they learned how to dial the phone was call the White House switchboard and prank call the White House.'

Officials, naturally, figured out where the call was coming from, and Jenna and Barbara became so afraid they would get spanked for misbehaving they put hardcover boots in their pants for protection, Jenna said.

Lady - Jenna - Bras - Jenna - Silhouette

The former first lady also revealed she and Jenna sometimes shared bras, since Jenna has the same silhouette as her mother.

'She inherited the...'...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!