School Policy Mandates Kids Say ‘Yes’ To Valentine’s Dance, Consent Tossed Out The Window

The Daily Caller | 2/13/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/valentines-day-card.png

A Utah elementary school is under fire this week after enacting a policy that prohibits kids from saying no when asked to a Valentine’s Day dance.

Kanesville Elementary School in Weber County, Utah assured concerned parents that they must have been “misunderstanding” but when the administration was pressed on the issue, they didn’t back down. According to a Kanesville Elementary official, kids aren’t allowed to say to no because it “promotes kindness.”

Please - Official - Kindness - Someone

“Please be respectful, be polite,” the official said. “We want to promote kindness, and so we want you to say yes when someone asks you to dance.”

It seems that girls are most concerned about the kindness policy.

Mom - Grade-daughter

One mom, whose sixth grade-daughter was too scared to say no.

“Psychologically, my daughter keeps coming to me and saying I can’t say ‘no’ to a boy,” she explained.

Deaf - Policy - Time - Correctness

This has to be the most tone deaf policy we’ve seen in some time. It’s no secret that political correctness has run amok,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Conservatives are to the GOP what oil is to water, and the GOPe spend most of their time skimming it off or setting it on fire.