From the Mailbag . . .

Blog & Mablog | 2/13/2018 | Douglas Wilson
max1max1 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://dougwils.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Letter-7-164x225.jpg

LOCK HER UP?

There were a cluster of letters on this same theme, which I will try to answer at the end.

Thank - Gift - Writing - Question - Regards

Thank you so much for the gift of your writing. One question in regards to your post on “the fragility of order.” I am a conservative first and foremost. I tend to vote republican. Seeing what is going on with the deep state right now and how far they have gone to set up, discredit Trump (not a huge fan) and HRC seems to be heavily involved. Would you prosecute her for things she did before becoming the DNC candidate—i.e. Uranium one, pay for play while SoS? I would I think. If there are not consequences for her actions and other people involved would not that make them try that much harder to destroy people in their path to power? Thanks again for your gift of writing and furthering the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

“My concern is that I do not believe we should allow the ritual of our election cycle to culminate with the losing candidate being hauled off to jail. This would be an incentive for far more corruption, not less. It would encourage the elections to get dirtier, not fairer.” Doug, I think this is a rare instance where you are off on your logic. One of your big first principles is: “Reward what you want more of, punish what you want less of.” If and when Hillary Clinton is prosecuted for any of her many crimes, security negligence in particular, she would be prosecuted because she showed probable cause. She would not be prosecuted because she was an awful, dishonest, sanctimonious candidate. She should be prosecuted and punished because she broke the law. Hillary should be punished because we want less kooky liberalism! As proof of the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Blog & Mablog
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Goverment, no matter how big, is always a big problem.
Tagged: