28. What 4 words precede EVERY market crash in history?— PolAgnostic (@PolAgnostic) February 11, 2018
"This time is different."
Instead of arguing with those uttering this drivel, let's for once agree with them.
And provide proof why that should scare everyone.https://t.co/mKUXLe99F9
29. Sven Heinrich created the attached chart in mid-January. I came across the link to it on a Zerohedge article (next tweet)— PolAgnostic (@PolAgnostic) February 11, 2018
Just one thing before you click to see the full size pic - Eric's quote:
"Historic sample size of this remaining the entire quarter like this: Zero" pic.twitter.com/Ib7AqD4N7a
30. What @NorthmanTrader shows is the pricing of the DJIA thru mid-January was completely ABOVE the upper Bollinger Band.— PolAgnostic (@PolAgnostic) February 11, 2018
There you go - "This time is different."
But Eric's quote is where MONEY would be lost.
"Historic sample size: Zero"https://t.co/96m1SU4OQK
31. I answered the question posed in today's ZH post on Feb. 8th— PolAgnostic (@PolAgnostic) February 11, 2018
The Fed made today's problems in 2009
Yellen/Powell handoff? Perfect time for the Fed's next crime
They made Sven a prophet to whom people should've listened
(Fed Crime Info? Open tweet)https://t.co/kgCwaiHW6Z
32. @NorthmanTrader made his predictions on Feb 8th too— PolAgnostic (@PolAgnostic) February 11, 2018
(Full discl: despite the 10k+ hours I've spent on #Markets I'm an idiot by comparison)
If you have a stock based 401k/IRA; you REALLY need to read his article
He predicted a reconnect & it happenedhttps://t.co/mKUXLe99F9
33. "How technical is this market? Very."— PolAgnostic (@PolAgnostic) February 11, 2018
No one expects you to understand the proofs he shows after that quote but failing to heed his warning? Do you want to eat dog food when you're retired?
Here's ANOTHER "This time is different."
Note the date!https://t.co/4IToM3bA6P
34. As of close on Friday, the $DJIA sits at 24,190.90 own from 26,616.71— PolAgnostic (@PolAgnostic) February 11, 2018
"Currently the nearest monthly reconnect MAs reside at 20,562 for the 20MA and 18,854 for the monthly 50MA. 18,878 is the .382 fib I mentioned above
If you were blase @ -10%, will you be @ -23% ?
35. -23% is the better of the 2 outcomes. The other is @ -29%— PolAgnostic (@PolAgnostic) February 11, 2018
What will President Trump's poll numbers look like if the Dow returns to what it was on 11/8/2016 ?$DJIA close @ 18,332.43 on 11/8/2016 more than -500 pts lower than worst case prediction.https://t.co/VnRel7iF4q
36. Will anyone remember they are no worse off than they were on that day?— PolAgnostic (@PolAgnostic) February 11, 2018
Nope. We're back to the Monty Hall Problem.
You HAD 30+% & you'll want it BACK.
It's time to book your 401k/IRA profits
Don't repeat 2008. Make sure this time IS different.https://t.co/IfOXrmO4rP
7. Nope, the folks outside Schumer's house would burn it to the ground if you told them you had 50% in hand but lost it.— PolAgnostic (@PolAgnostic) January 26, 2018
It doesn't matter they would have been angry at 50% - you HAD 50% for them & YOU lost it.
This is known as the Monty Hall Problemhttps://t.co/IseXV8s2Hl