'Sofia is way too young for him!': Kourtney Kardashian was outraged when she learned ex Scott Disick, 34, was dating teen model Richie, 19

Mail Online | 2/13/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/12/08/4920864900000578-0-image-a-12_1518424319442.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/12/06/2844174928807640984/1024x576_MP4_2844174928807640984.mp4

There's 15 years difference in their ages.

And that was too much for Kourtney Kardashian, 38, when she first learned that her ex Scott Disick, 34, was dating Sofia Richie, 19, according to People.

Reaction - Kourtney - Scott - Sofia - Source

'The initial reaction from Kourtney when she found out that Scott was dating Sofia was not positive,' a source told the magazine.

However, that was before the eldest Kardashian sister started dating 24-year-old Younes Bendjima - who is 14 years her junior.

Life - Experience - Reality - TV - Star

It seems like the new life experience might have given the reality TV star some perspective, according to People.

'Kourtney is happy Scott is doing better. Things between Kourtney and Scott are civil.'

Disick - Relationship - Sofia - Richie - 'respect

Disick recently revealed he kept his relationship with Sofia Richie a secret out of 'respect' to his former partner Kourtney Kardashian.

The reality TV star began dating the much younger daughter of music legend Lionel Richie last year, but there had been whispers about their relationship for quite some time before they confirmed that they were in a romantic relationship.

Sunday - Night - Episode - Kardashians - Stages

During Sunday night's episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, filmed in the early stages of his relationship with Sofia, Scott was seen being pressed about his romance with the young model by his ex's mother Kris Jenner, 62.

In response, Scott - father of Mason, eight, Penelope, five, and Reign, three - admitted that he wanted to keep the then-blossoming romance quiet for the sake of protecting the feelings of the mother of his three children.

Discomfort - Life - Kris - Mom - Spot

Expressing discomfort at discussing his personal life with Kris, he said: 'Kris really is like my mom to me, so I don't ever feel like she's putting me on the spot.

'But I don't really feel comfortable talking to her about my personal or dating life. For me, to see that Kris is invested in my life means the world...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!