EXCLUSIVE: Rock star photographer Matias Altbach shares his favorite pictures of the world's most famous musicians before AND after they've hit the stage at festivals all over the world

Mail Online | 2/13/2018 | Emily Crane;Sean O\
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/13/04/49276B9C00000578-0-image-a-39_1518497443058.jpg

As a rock star photographer, Matias Altbach has rubbed shoulders with some of the world's most famous musicians.

Now, the award-winning photographer from Argentina is sharing a glimpse of some his favorite moments with artists right before, or just after, they've taken to festival stages across the world.

DailyMail - Com - Altbach - Secrets - Tour

Speaking to DailyMail.com, Altbach has also revealed some of the secrets behind the tour he shared with Pete Doherty, how he met Liam Gallagher and the time The Hives decided to perform as animals just for him.

The Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney, Radiohead, Rihanna, Coldplay and Nicki Minaj are among the other top artists he has also photographed.

Altbach - Scene - Europe - Years - Photography

Altbach has been working the festival scene in Europe for the past three years but now plans to take his photography to the United States.

Altbach on his favorite photo:

Photo - Mac - DeMarco - Favorites - NME

The photo of Mac DeMarco is not only one of my favorites but also one of the most important I've ever taken! I won the NME Music Photography Awards with that photo. I have always been a fan of NME, even before I was a photographer, so it was an honor to have that recognition.

Moreover, since the NME award my career as a professional music photographer took off and I started to work at the European Summer Festival Season, so that photo represents a real breaking point for me. It was a life changing experience.

Favorites - Shows - Festivals - Bands - Photos

It is very difficult to choose favorites between so many shows, festivals and bands, but I always enjoy taking photos of crowd surfing. I love to capture the passion and intensity of those moments. In my portfolio I have photos of different artists throwing themselves to the public or being passed overhead, from Fran Carter and Foals to Mac DeMarco and Die Antwoord.

When The Rolling Stones visited Argentina I covered their shows...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!