Barack and Michelle Obama’s official portraits unveiled

New York Post | 2/12/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/180212-obama-portrait-gallery-index.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1200

Former President Barack Obama went gaga for Michelle Obama’s official portrait Monday — thanking the artist for capturing the former first lady’s “hotness.”

“Amy, I want to thank you for so spectacularly capturing the grace and beauty and the intelligence and charm and hotness of the woman that I love,” the permanently smitten Obama said, The Hill reported.

President - Praise - Artist - Amy - Sherald

The 44th president lavished praise on Baltimore-based artist Amy Sherald at the Smithsonian’s National Portrait Gallery, where the former first couple’s portraits were unveiled.

The ex-commander-in-chief’s portrait was painted by New York-based Kehinde Wiley, the first African-American artist to execute an official presidential portrait for the gallery.

Obama - Podium - Painting - Backdrop - Foliage

“How about that? That’s pretty sharp,” Obama said as he took the podium and checked out his painting, which captured him sitting against a backdrop of green foliage.

North Korea’s charm offensive may have paid off. South Korea...

Hair - Kehinde - Integrity - Obama - Joked

“I tried to negotiate less gray hair and Kehinde’s artistic integrity would not allow (him) to do what I asked,” Obama joked, according to CNN. “I tried to negotiate smaller ears. Struck out on that as well.”

In his flowery portrait, he is seated amid chrysanthemums, the official flower of his hometown, Chicago, jasmine evoking his native Hawaii and African blue lilies in memory of his late father’s Kenyan heritage.

Michelle - Obama - Dress - Geometric

Michelle Obama was painted in a long, flowing, sleeveless black and white dress adorned with geometric...
(Excerpt) Read more at: New York Post
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Hell sometimes looks an awful lot like an office cubicle.