TV News Roundup: Dwyane Wade-Chance the Rapper Doc ‘Shot In The Dark’ Sets Premiere Date

Variety | 2/12/2018 | Matt Fernandez
aniki (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://pmcvariety.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/chance.jpg?w=700&h=393&crop=1

In today’s roundup, Fox’s new sports documentary “Shot in the Dark,” produced by Dwyane Wade and Chance the Rapper and the CW’s live tour of “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend” get premiere dates.

The CW‘s musical comedy “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend” will have an eight-city live tour of the show beginning on March 31 that will include Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Boston, Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, New York, and Los Angeles. Rachel Bloom, Vincent Rodriguez III, Scott Michael Foster, Pete Gardner, Aline Brosh McKenna, Adam Schlesinger, and Jack Dolgen have been confirmed to participate in the live shows. Tickets go on sale Feb. 14.

TLC‘s - Reality - Show - Hear - Me

TLC‘s new reality dating show “Hear Me, Love Me, See Me” will premiere on Mar. 3 at 10 p.m. Hosted by actress Christine Lakin, the show takes physical attraction out of dating and over the course of just one day, an eligible bachelorette will meet three bachelors, using only POV cameras...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Variety
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Measuring his life out one teaspoon at a time.