Kim Kardashian Reveals She Has A 24-Inch Waist For First Time Ever

ET Canada | 2/12/2018 | Staff
max1max1 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://shawetcanada.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/1280_kim_kardashian_getty885941318.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

1, and 2, and 3, and 4, and get them sit ups right!

Although we’d love to believe Kim Kardashian West is just following husband Kanye West’s “New Workout Plan,” whatever she’s actually doing, it’s working. The 37-year-old reality star took to her app on Monday, revealing that she has a super slim, 24-inch waist for the first time ever.

Waist - Mother - Video - Book - Club

“My waist, guess how much it is?” the mother of three exclaimed in a video that was shot during her first book club meeting with Chrissy Teigen, Jen Atkin and Kourtney Kardashian. “Twenty-four. Yeah, it’s never been 24 ever in my life. My hips are 39.”

Kourtney chimed in, telling Kim that she couldn’t “take her hips seriously,” because her “waist is so small,” while her “hips are so big.”

Kim - Child - Daughter - Chicago - Chi

Kim, who just welcomed her third child, daughter Chicago “Chi” West, via surrogate last month, hasn’t been shy about showing off her tiny toned waist as of late while out and about in Los Angeles, in pictures posted to her various...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ET Canada
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Goverment, no matter how big, is always a big problem.