Teen Mom's Tyler Baltierra Plagued by Flight Delays as He Tries to Visit Wife Catelynn in Rehab

PEOPLE.com | 2/12/2018 | Staff
Mijac (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/tyler-baltierra.jpg?crop=0px,27px,1398px,734px&resize=1200,630

Tyler Baltierra is running into some unexpected difficulties.

The Teen Mom OG star, 26, revealed on Sunday that his flight has gotten cancelled twice while trying to visit wife Catelynn Lowell in Arizona, where she’s currently in rehab for the third time to overcome struggles stemming from childhood trauma.

Day - Baltierra - Fans - Sunday - Snapchat

“It’s been such a long day,” Baltierra told fans Sunday on Snapchat.

“My flight got cancelled two days in a row ,” he continued, “and then it finally works out where I’m about to get on my flight [but] legitly like ten, fifteen minutes from boarding,” when he found out the plane was “being delayed by an hour.”

Delay - Baltierra - Flight - Salt - Lake

And because of the delay, Baltierra said he missed his connecting flight in Salt Lake City.

But instead of sitting around and waiting for the next flight, Baltierra said he “got on a plane anyway because I was like **** it, I gotta get out of here. I gotta get somewhere.”

Salt - Lake - City - Utah - Airline

“So here I am stuck in Salt Lake City, Utah,” he continued, adding that even though the airline had stuck him in a “really really crappy **** hotel” it didn’t matter. “As long as I have a pillow and a bed, I’m good,” he added.

Baltierra had...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!