Pregnant model Chrissy Teigen made a salad in the nude — and she’s got the photos to prove it

Rare | 2/11/2018 | Norman Quarrinton
sally140353 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://coxrare.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/chrissy-teigen.jpg?w=1200&h=627&crop=1

mama and her baby boy

A post shared by chrissy teigen (@chrissyteigen) on

it's john's!

A post shared by chrissy teigen (@chrissyteigen) on

the pregnant model captioned the image, in which her naughty bits were obscured by a pair of salad emojis.\r\n\r\n

Chrissy Teigen is no stranger to racy Instagram snaps!

Her latest one features her making a salad. Nothing special about that, right?

Fact - COMPLETELY - NAKED

Apart from the fact that she’s COMPLETELY NAKED!

“plz don’t shame me I am a strong proud salad making woman just being natural and trying to live my life,” the pregnant model captioned the image, in which her naughty bits were obscured by a pair of salad emojis.

Teigen - Sex - Baby

Teigen recently revealed the sex of her unborn baby.

The pregnant model and social media enthusiast also took to Instagram during the Grammy Awards a few weeks ago to confirm what we’ve all been wondering, and her daughter Luna is getting a little brother!

Teigen - Photo - Instagram - Silver - Gown

Teigen, 32, posted a photo on Instagram featuring herself clad in a stunning silver gown and cradling her prominent baby bump. She captioned the image, “mama and her baby boy.” The post comes a week after the “Lip Sync Battle” co-host sent social media into a tizzy after scantily posing for a shot donning a light pink robe. The photograph’s caption — “Girls weekend” — had fans believing she was expecting a second daughter with husband John Legend, 39, but it’s now clear...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Rare
Wake Up To Breaking News!