'I love this s**t': Horrifying body cam footage shows a Tennessee sheriff ordering his deputies to take a suspect out, then gloats about his death and says it is something he 'thrives' on

Mail Online | 2/11/2018 | Mary Kekatos For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/11/19/491C3BB700000578-0-image-a-24_1518378472768.jpg

A Tennessee sheriff's comment that he would rather have deputies shoot a fleeing suspect than damage patrol cars has fueled a lawsuit claiming officers used excessive force in a deadly highway shooting.

White County Sheriff Oddie Shoupe made the comment after a chase last April ended with deputies fatally shooting Michael Dial in the head after he failed to stop.

'They - 'We - Suspect - Shoupe - Deputy

'They said: 'We're ramming (the suspect)', ' Shoupe told a deputy in body-cam footage, obtained by CNN.

'I said: "Don't ram him. Shoot him." F**k that s**t. You're gonna tear my cars up.'

Shoupe - Chase - S**t - God

Shoupe later says of the chase: 'I love this s**t. God, I tell you what, I thrive on it.'

SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO

Dial - Widow - Robyn - Spainhoward - White

Dial's widow, Robyn Spainhoward, alleges that White County Reserve Deputy Adam West and Sparta police Officer Charlie Simms used excessive force to kill Dial, 33, of Clarksville, Tennessee.

West and Simms are both named in the lawsuit as is Shoupe.

Lawsuit - Sheriff - Damage - Cars

The lawsuit, which seeks up to $10 million, alleges that the sheriff ordered the shooting 'solely to prevent damage to patrol cars.'

'I feel with every part of me, that's exactly what they wanted to do, was kill him,' Spainhoward told WTVF.

April - Officers - Dial - Clarksville - Tennessee

On April 13, officers tried to pull Dial 33, of Clarksville, Tennessee, over on suspicion of driving with a suspended license.

Dial, who was driving a trailer, after attending a flea market, according to his wife, kept driving.

Median - Point - Dial

Despite being forced into the median at one point, Dial kept driving at about approximately 50mph.

Deputies can be heard telling dispatchers that at least one officer's vehicle had been...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
2KXVI