ABC Panelist: To Work in White House You Must ‘Degrade Your Humanity’ and ‘Your Very Being’

NewsBusters | 2/11/2018 | Staff
tiazanne (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.newsbusters.org/images/2018-02-11-abc-tw-panelist-claims-to-work-in-wh-you-must-degrade-humanity-1.png

Criticism and speculation swirled over the weekend that Chief of Staff John Kelly was on his way out after it was discovered that the White House had hired, not one, but two alleged domestic abusers. But it all got out of hand during ABC’s This Week on Sunday when former Bloomberg News editor Megan Murphy decried the administration’s hiring practices by berating everyone who wanted to work in the Trump White House as the new chief of staff, regardless of who they were.

When discussing who could possibly want to take Kelly’s place, Murphy unloaded on anyone who would desire to take the job. “You actually want to say to these people: “Is what you’re willing to do? Are you willing to degrade your humanity, your integrity, your very being, and what you want to leave as a legacy to this country,” she spat.

Country - Country - Gary - Cohn - Somebody

“To this country, it is about this country it is about what they want to project,” she rambled. “And if that's what Gary Cohn or somebody else who goes in that job, you are leaving your humanity, your integrity, and your dignity at the door!”

“But there is always someone who is willing to say, ‘I owe it to my country, maybe I can have the impact others didn't on him.’ That is a false hope,” former Obama adviser David Axelrod chimed in.

Murphy - Brief - Tirade - Follow - Axelrod

Murphy prefaced her brief tirade as a follow up to Axelrod who previously declared that the problem with the White House was the President himself. “People were hoping that John Kelly would rub off on Donald Trump. The fact is Donald Trump has rubbed off on John Kelly,” he mocked. He went on to lament how no chief of staff was going to be able to keep Trump in line:

And if the president is a dysfunctional personality,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: NewsBusters
Wake Up To Breaking News!