Anti-Catholic Bigotry Stirred over Student’s Open Support for Abortion at Catholic School

Breitbart | 2/10/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: http://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/02/Kate-Murrays-laptop-Screen-Shot-2018-02-10-.jpg

The abortion industry and its media allies are actively stirring up anti-Catholic bigotry over the case of a Catholic high school student who was told to remove a sticker in support of abortion giant Planned Parenthood, or risk being asked to leave the school.

Kate Murray, a sophomore at Sacred Heart High School in Greenwich, Connecticut was told to remove a sticker from her laptop that said, “I Stand with Planned Parenthood,” reports Greenwich Time.

Kate - Parenthood - Supporter - Parenthood - President

“Kate, Planned Parenthood is so proud to count you as a supporter,” tweeted outgoing Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards to Murray. “Keep fighting for what you believe in.”

“This comes very close to home for me,” said President and CEO of Planned Parenthood for Southern New England Amanda Skinner, who says she attended another school in the Sacred Heart Network. “In my Sacred Heart education, I learned to use my voice. … This particular situation strikes me as in contrast to lifting up young women and encouraging them to use their voices.”

US - Department - Justice - Investigation - Parenthood

The U.S. Department of Justice has launched a formal investigation into Planned Parenthood in the wake of allegations that the abortion vendor has profited from harvesting the body parts of babies aborted in its clinics.

Planned Parenthood also recently condemned the U.S. House’s approval of a bill that would require abortionists to immediately provide emergency medical care to an infant born alive during an abortion.

Kate - Parents

Kate’s parents say she has been victimized.

“It is a small sticker,” Kate’s mother Tracy Murray said, according to the news report. “It is not incendiary, it is not vulgar. It is not hurtful. It is a statement of my daughter’s belief and she deserves the same respect for her beliefs that the administration and part of the faculty are demanding for theirs.”

Reaction - Sticker - Forth

“It seemed an extreme reaction to a very small sticker, which puts forth...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!