'I've probably lost my licence!' Katie Price reveals she's facing a SECOND driving ban... as model jets out of London with daughter Princess in tow

Mail Online | 2/10/2018 | Ryan Smith for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/10/10/490F382C00000578-0-image-a-9_1518259392459.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/01/31/1565286555512623072/1024x576_MP4_1565286555512623072.mp4

Katie Price has revealed that she could be facing a second driving ban, and will learn of her fate when she makes a mandated court appearance on Monday.

According to the Daily Star Online, the 39-year former glamour model made the stunning confession on Thursday night, as she chatted with fans on Instagram live.

Evening - TV - Personality - Weekend - Smile

But by the following evening, the TV personality appeared keen to have an upbeat weekend, as she was spotted sporting a broad smile as she arrived to catch a flight from London Gatwick Airport with her 10-year-old daughter Princess.

The day before jetting off, The Star reports that Katie communicated with her fans while driving her car, saying: 'I'm just dropping Louise home so I will be on my own if you want to chat.'

Safety - Followers - Phone - Hand - Streets

Insisting that she was putting safety first, she assured her followers that the phone wasn't in her hand as she navigated the streets, explaining: 'I've got both hands on the wheel... I'm not holding the phone.'

She then shockingly told her fans about her legal woes, saying: 'I've probably lost my licence on Monday as I have to go to court again.'

MailOnline - Representative - Katie - Comment

MailOnline has contacted a representative for Katie for comment.

Her revelation comes almost six years after she received a 12-month driving ban in 2012 - after claiming that she's failed to see a pair of speeding tickets.

Claimed - Notifications - Mother - Care - Mail

The mother-of-five claimed that she hadn't come across the notifications because her own mother takes care of the mail, but she was ordered to pay a total of £75) - and was slapped with the driving ban.

Ahead of facing her court judgement, Katie appeared to be in good spirits on Friday evening as she prepared to jet out of the English capital with her daughter.

Ensemble - TV - Personality

Dressed in a black ensemble, the TV personality smiled broadly as she...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!