Here's why you shouldn't be worried about the big selloff in crypto

Business Insider | 2/10/2018 | Tama Churchouse, Stansberry Churchouse Research
jenn1020 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/5a7c38294ec4541d008b4656-1190-625/heres-why-you-shouldnt-be-worried-about-the-big-selloff-in-crypto.jpg

The crypto market correction is just a bump in the road.

Crypto's will come back.

Crypto - Junk - Crypto

There are promising crypto's and junk crypto's, make sure you d istinguish between the two.

As the Satoshi Roundtable IV, a small gathering of some of the most influential and legendary figures in the crypto space, wraps up there’s one primary reflection I’d like to share with you: nobody who attended this event appeared in the slightest bit panicked about the recent crypto correction… and neither should you.

Discussions - Part - People - Market - Correction

In all the discussions I was a part of, people simply referred to the recent market correction (from a market peak value of US$825 billion to as low as US$280 billion in the space of a month) as a matter of fact… as though it were an everyday occurrence.

This kind of blasé attitude is born from years of experience. Many of these guys were there right at the birth of today’s crypto market, working alongside the anonymous bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto himself.

Attendees - Work - Innovation - Foundation

There were other attendees whose work and innovation actually laid the foundation upon which bitcoin itself was designed.

In other words, these guys have already seen it all. So a 60 percent-plus drop in the market is just another battle scar amongst many.

Ability - Collective - Crypto - Pros - Price

This ability of a collective of seasoned, hardened crypto pros to shrug off price volatility allowed for this conference to focus on what it does best – diving deep into the real meat of the crypto space… debates on privacy, scaling, development, exchanges, regulation, decentralisation, token securitisation… even an appearance and lengthy speech from U.S. Congressman Dr. Ron Paul.

I couldn’t help but draw a contrast with my wedding.

Afternoon - Hong - Kong - October

You see, I got married on a surprisingly hot afternoon in Hong Kong in late October 2008.

A month earlier, Lehman Brothers had filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. The benchmark...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Business Insider
Wake Up To Breaking News!
2KXVI
Tagged: